View Profile Greggo

Mentos: Fresh and full of DEATH!

Not enough cheesiness (which would have made this a 10) but still funny as hell.

Would someone tell this guy...

...that Weebles wobble...but they DON'T FALL DOWN?!

Hehehe.

Almost funny.

This is kinda like one of those episodes of Seinfeld where you just watch it cuz it's Seinfeld and sometime during the episode you KNOW something funny's going to happen...and it doesn't.

"Wood"land creatures from Canada. Love it!

Loved the surprise ending. Both of them. Great audio too, love the accent, eh? Funny stuff, keep it coming. ;)

First time I saw this, I nearly wet 'em.

Now THIS is how to take pre-existing audio and make a Flash out of it. Great concept (even if it wasn't yours...the so-called "original artist" pales in comparison to your piece) and hilarious jokes throughout. Fine work. More! More!

This takes balls...er...spheres.

I commend you for the hand-drawn, frame-by-frame stuff. As much as I despise DBZ, this was a good Flash. ;)

That's supposed to be Paul Lynde?

Not the best Paul Lynde impression I've heard...and well...watching him hump a turkey and yell "Smorgasboard" like Templeton the rat...not particularly funny. ;) But then again...neither are mine. =P

I can't draw worth a crap, and I love game shows. So you're going to get crappily drawn Flash game show parodies here. Big bucks, no whammies!

42, Male